Eli's Cheesecakes and desserts are perishable and shipped on dry ice. Shipping prices per item:• 8" or 9" Cheesecakes and Desserts, Cuties, Bars, Brownies, Baby Eli, and Dippers: $15.95 • Dessert Towers and Party Packs/Multi Packs: $22.95 • Pie in the Sky, Double Marshmallow Crispy Bars: $9.95 • Eli's Cookbook: $10
• Residential: Orders placed Monday - Wednesday by 8am CT will ship to arrive the same week. Orders placed Thursday 8:01am - Sunday midnight will ship the following week. Residential shipments may be delivered on Saturday.
• Business: Orders to business addresses need to be placed by Wednesday 8am CT for delivery the same week. Business shipments are delivered on weekdays only.
• Orders may be delivered as late as 8:00pm.
• We cannot deliver products for arrival on Sunday or Monday, or to PO/FPO Boxes.
Please call us for:
• A specific arrival date
• Overnight delivery (additional charges apply)
• Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii (additional charges apply)
800-ELI-CAKE, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm CT
How will my order be packaged to protect it during shipping?
Eli's Cheesecakes and Desserts are packaged with dry-ice in heavy-duty Styrofoam containers. Eli's stands by our pledge to have all of our finest cheesecakes and desserts arrive in the best possible condition to our customers. Because of our attention to detail, Eli's Cheesecakes can travel hundreds of miles and arrive picture perfect.
What information do you need to send a package?
We need a complete street address (with correct zip code, apartment or suite numbers, spellings of streets) city and a daytime phone number for the recipient. A business name is needed for all business deliveries.
Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
No, FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box. FedEx requires a physical street address. We also cannot ship to AFO/APO addresses.
Do you ship to colleges?
Yes, but because of the nature of the residence a signature may be required. We strongly recommend you let the college student know a package is coming. Many times college mail goes straight to the mail room. Please make sure the student knows to expect a perishable package.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.A.?
No, currently we can only ship within the U.S. We do not ship to Puerto Rico.
Can you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
Yes, we do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Please call Eli's to place your order, 800-ELI-CAKE.
How should I contact Eli's?
Call 1-800-ELI-CAKE (1-800-354-2253) 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.
Email us at email@example.com
Fax to 773-205-3801 ATTN: Customer Service.
Write or visit us at 6701 W. Forest Preserve Drive, Chicago, IL 60634
Does someone have to be home to sign for the package?
No. When sending to a residential address, it is standard practice to leave the package at the door if no one is home. Please advise the recipient a package is coming and to be on the lookout. When shipping to multi-unit buildings, packages may be delivered to apartment office. ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED AS LATE AS 8:00PM LOCAL TIME.
Customer Satisfaction Policy
At Eli's Cheesecake, we are proud of the products and service we provide through our online store. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchase you have made, please give us a call within 15 days from receipt of the product(s), and we will be happy to replace/refund your order or gift.
- Incorrect addresses provided to us are not applicable for replacements or refunds.
- Please do not send the product(s) back to Eli's Cheesecake.
- A photo may be requested for a replacement or refund.
How should I contact Eli's about a replacement or refund?
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-ELI-CAKE (1-800-354-2253) Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.